Large Range Bag
US PeaceKeeper Large Range Bag is designed for the person who wants to be thoroughly prepared at the range. Sturdy enough to carry multiple guns, with an interior padded, zippered pocket, two gun rug inserts and multiple exterior pockets. This range bag offers pockets for (9) pistol magazines, a soft loop wall for all MOLLE and Velcro-compatible accessories, and plenty of space for added pistol rugs, hearing & eye protection, cleaning kit, med kit, stapler and targets.
- Lifetime warranty
- Ripstop nylon/rugged water-resistant 600 denier polyester
- Zippered front & back pocket (14" x 9")
- Magazine pockets for (9) pistol magazines*
- Soft loop and webbing that accepts MOLLE and Velcro-compatible accessories
- Two exterior side pockets (10" x 10.5")
- Interior padded zippered back pocket
- Light interior to easily locate items
- Two removable zippered gun rug insert (13.5" x 7.5") with tricot liner
- Hand carry wrap-around handles and detachable shoulder strap
* Photo shows (10) pistol magazine pockets, but (9) is the correct amount of pockets
Size: 18"W x 10"H x 10.5"D (Exterior) Weight: 3 lbs Colors: Black and Green/Black (Available in 2019) Imported
Received my large range bag hower the bottom of the bag was missing a rubber foot that protects the bottom of the bag when placing on the ground. Reached out to US Peacekeepers via email and was told that someone in claims would reach out to me. 2 weeks later and I have not heard back and I have reached out again via email. For the price the product seems decent especially with pistol mag pouches and 2 included gun rugs. However, would not call it heavy duty use bag like my 5.11 or vertex range bags especially with the quality control issues. Will probably just use as a bag that I keep in my truck with some spare gun parts and tools as the bottom would get torn up where the missing rubber foot is if used at range.
I had the medium sized version of this bag and I wore it out so I thought I would buy the larger one this time. Overall, it is decent for the price range and fairly well laid out, but I have a couple of suggestions.
1) the pic on the website only shows one side open. The other side does not look the same. It is a series of Velcro strips in a MOLLE strap configuration.
2) the stiffener they provide for the bottom of the bag is a thin cardboard covered in a thin fabric. It doesn't support much and becomes very flimsy after only a few uses. A harder plastic insert or something a lot more durable would be very helpful.
Overall, there is a lot of space in this bag and it holds several pistols up to very long barrel lengths. It is decently durable for something that costs less than $100 and is made in the US but you may want to come up with some work-arounds for the above issues, although they are fairly minor.
I recently purchased the large range bag in green. It's absolutely perfect for everything I need to carry and I like being able to buy it and green so it looks like a regular duffel bag and not a Black tactical bag that I am carrying.