- Lifetime warranty
- Durable, water-resistant 1000 denier nylon
- Folded shooting mat
- Fully padded with high density closed cell foam (.75"d)
- Textured, non-slip surface to prevent shooter's elbows from slipping
- Three (3) quick release buckle straps hold mat firmly together for transport.
- Folded ammo pouch and gusseted pocket
- Gusseted zippered pocket holds accessories and extra ammunition
- Folded ammo pouch holds twenty (20) rounds of most centerfire rifle calibers
- Ballistic cheat sheet window
- Detachable padded shoulder strap and wrap-around handles
Size: 36"w x 18"h (closed) 36"w x 81.5"h x .75" (open) Weight: 9.2 lbs Color: OD Green Imported
I’ve owned these mats for 4 years now. There great. Very durable, comfortable, and the cold or heat doesn’t transfer through them. I’ve used them in All seasons in the hot summer, in snow and rain. I own 2 and always recommend them to anyone who asks. They haven’t ripped or torn and they haven’t faded either. They clean up easily. Having the shoulder straps is a nice feature. It’s well worth the cost.
I've owned my US Peacekeeper Tactical Shooting Mat for two years and absolutely love it. I looked at several mats before choosing this one, and am glad that I spent the extra few bucks on the US Peacekeeper mat as its held-up well after a lot of use, including the crushed-stone bed that my rifle range "thoughtfully" provides the handful of shooters like myself that don't shoot off a bench.
Great quality as usual.Appears to be made well. Looking forward to using it. Easy to store and carry due to its being folded and the straps are very nice. Takes up less space than a rolled mat while offering more cushion.
I like this mat. Material, straps, buckles seem durable, the padding is pretty thick, it's large enough to get into firing position without your elbows or knees hanging off the edge, and it folds up and straps down nice. Not sure how water resistant it is. Probably put a tarp down if I have to lay it on wet ground. One panel has a tough, kind of rubberized material that looks like it would be pretty water resistant, would like to see the whole underside of the mat covered with that.