Stubby Shotgun Scabbard
US PeaceKeeper Shotgun Scabbard is heavily padded and framed for your shotguns protection. Detachable shoulder strap allows for sling or shoulder-carry. Scabbard fits Mossberg 590 Shockwave, Remington 870 TAC-14, pistol grip Airsoft Shotgun, and multiple other shotguns with pistol grip or overall length less than 20".
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Constructed with durable 600 denier polyester (both interior and exterior)
- Ambidextrous scabbard with webbing on front and back
- Removable retention strap with side-release buckle
- Detachable shoulder carry with multiple carry option
* For tactical shotguns with breaching standoff, please wrap standoff with additional cloth material to protect liner when inserting shotgun into scabbard. The US PeaceKeeper Lifetime Warranty will not be extended to scabbard damage resulting from breaching and/or standoff devices.
Size: 20"L (extended) x 6"H (Exterior) Weight: 1.1 lbs Colors: Black Imported
It is not a good case for carrying my Henry Axe .410. I only use it for carrying it in my truck. I was looking for a usable scabbard that would fit snug for carrying on my back and you can’t do that with this scabbard. It is made well just not very functional.
I became acquainted with US PeaceKeeper at the Shot Show several years ago.
I purchased several of their rifle cases for Christmas presents and have recently purchased a couple of their Stubbly Shotgun Scabbards. The quality of these items is excellent. I expect they will outlast me. The service and delivery by US PeaceKeeper has been outstanding. They are highly recommended.
This little scabbard is simply not enough to throw around the heavy 12g shockwave. It would probably work better for the 20g and .410. There isn't a strap to keep it from falling out, so maybe not, and when on the shoulder or crossed over it just feels awkward and simply doesn't sit right.
Great quality,decent price,however my 590 Shockwave has a barrel heat shield,shell holder on side(I WAS ABLE TO FIT IT IN UPSODE DOWN,) but when I put on a Streamlight foreend no fit,can't use,love it but can't use it