The Rapid Deployment Pack is designed with one priority in mind, “put all the stuff I really need where I can get to it fast”. Whether you're a cop on patrol, a first responder, or a civilian that needs to be prepared for any situation, the Rapid Deployment Pack is the essential "Grab and Go" bag for you. When you have to leave your vehicle in an emergency or your home during a crisis or unknown situation, access to crucial equipment is critical and US PeaceKeeper's Rapid Deployment Pack is the perfect solution. The Rapid Deployment Pack is compact enough to stow under a seat, yet large enough to hold everything you might need. There is plenty of room for: (4) rifle and (2) pistol magazines, a concealed backup handgun, two-way radio, 16.9 oz water, flashlight and spare batteries, first aid kit, knife, multi-tool, trauma kit/clotting agent, tourniquet and other personal essentials.
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable, water-resistant 600 denier polyester
- Ergonomic shoulder sling pack, designed with quick-release, front-locking buckle
- Main compartment (7.5"l x 8.5"h x 2.5"d)
- Inside compartment offers a wide elastic band and front net pocket to help organize gear (6.5"l x 5"h)
- Concealed zippered pocket with hook and loop holster straps to secure a variety of handguns (8"l x 8.5"h)
- Nylon webbing anchors to accommodate added modular pouches
- External pouches feature reinforced nylon removable flaps with hook and loop fasteners
- Two rifle mag pouches (each holds up to 2 rifle magazines)
- One pistol mag pouch on side (holds up to 2 pistol magazines)
- Open side pouch with drawstring to accommodate radio, water bottle, or other gear
This a very nice for the price. Just don’t overload it.
I bought the odg rapid deployment pack in 2012. It has had a pretty hard life I keep it loaded with mags and a pistol everyday. I keep it inside of a back pack so its low key. After 11 years the only problems are the fabric ripped on the large pouch (I think its from the weight of the mags) and the elastic on the mag pouches is worn out. If that's the only problems in 11 year it's definitely worth the money.
Great quality and customer service!
Pack has excellent design and construction. It is ready at a moment's notice.
Rapid Deployment Pack