The Rapid Deployment Pack is designed with one priority in mind, “put all the stuff I really need where I can get to it fast”. Whether you're a cop on patrol, a first responder, or a civilian that needs to be prepared for any situation, the Rapid Deployment Pack is the essential "Grab and Go" bag for you. When you have to leave your vehicle in an emergency or your home during a crisis or unknown situation, access to crucial equipment is critical and US PeaceKeeper's Rapid Deployment Pack is the perfect solution. The Rapid Deployment Pack is compact enough to stow under a seat, yet large enough to hold everything you might need. There is plenty of room for: (4) rifle and (2) pistol magazines, a concealed backup handgun, two-way radio, 16.9 oz water, flashlight and spare batteries, first aid kit, knife, multi-tool, trauma kit/clotting agent, tourniquet and other personal essentials.
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable, water-resistant 600 denier polyester
- Ergonomic shoulder sling pack, designed with quick-release, front-locking buckle
- Main compartment (7.5"l x 8.5"h x 2.5"d)
- Inside compartment offers a wide elastic band and front net pocket to help organize gear (6.5"l x 5"h)
- Concealed zippered pocket with hook and loop holster straps to secure a variety of handguns (8"l x 8.5"h)
- Nylon webbing anchors to accommodate added modular pouches
- External pouches feature reinforced nylon removable flaps with hook and loop fasteners
- Two rifle mag pouches (each holds up to 2 rifle magazines)
- One pistol mag pouch on side (holds up to 2 pistol magazines)
- Open side pouch with drawstring to accommodate radio, water bottle, or other gear
Rapid Deployment Pack
I enjoy the design of this pack, the plastic sliding bracket on the shoulder strap was put on at assembly backwards, the surface that should be against the strap is not , and the shape of the plastic piece puts enough stress on it to break it ?
Having had this bag now for a year, it is still going strong. This bag is great for what it is intended for and has been well thought out. I do wish it was double stitched but that's the only complaint I have with it and so far hasn't been an issue.
I have owned this bag for nearly a decade and used it extensively both on and off duty. Just recently, the padded shoulder strap came apart and the zipper on the main compartment broke. I contacted customer service and the only question they had was where to ship the replacement. This is an exceptional company that stands behind their products and does things right!