Designed for easy transport, this AR Armorer's Case can be configured to carry all the essential tools you need for servicing an AR. The zippered pocket outside is perfect for carrying a spare parts kit. Inside, two padded pockets for larger tools, four pockets with hook and loop flaps for small tools, and (2) hook and loop straps to secure hammer and AR Combination wrench keep everything organized.
Armorer’s Tool Case*
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable, water-resistant 600 denier polyester
- Front pocket (10.25" x 7" x 2") ideal for parts kit or upper & lower receiver blocks
- Two interior padded side pockets (12.5" x 6.5") can hold handguard removal tool, screwdrivers or other large items
- Four pockets with hook and loop flaps designed for holding punches, headspace gauges, allen keys, sight tools, and other small Armorer’s tools
- Two hook and loop straps for Armorer’s hammer and/or Armorer’s wrench(s)
*Tools not included
Most rifles fail on the range during training while your tools are miles away, resting quietly back on the bench, until now. US PeaceKeeper Armorer's Case allows you to take the “basics” on the road.
Size: 13.75"l x 9.25"h x 3"d Weight: 1.3 lbs Color: Black Imported
This was the perfect case to take care of the tools I need and keep them all together. Great price also.